My name is Lee. I have an etsy shop: LSS Luscious Knits, which started as a knitted accessory shop, but has expanded to include ice-dyed garments, accessories and home decor.
I love things that stimulate the senses, like rich colors, and the feel of luxury fibers on my skin. I want to share my love of these things with you, in a way that makes you feel good about what you’re using and wearing. I design and create accessories and home décor that is high-quality, one-of-a-kind, beautiful, environmentally friendly, and affordable to everyone.
Among my life achievements: I earned a BFA from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in 1991. Today, I live in the city with my husband, two kids and aging-but-still-too-energetic dog (and 3 Nowrooz goldfish)…
Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. I never went to prom, and I’m okay with that.
2. I used to be a DJ for my high school radio station.
3. Ever since I was a young girl, I always hoped that I would meet a musician who would bring me flowers, and that I would marry him. Both of those things happened.
4. I’m an active member of an ELCA Lutheran church.
5. I’m a volunteer manager for our local community food pantry.
6. I’m in a band, and I’ve played in public, but it remains a hobby.
7. I love food. My favorite consumables are chocolate and wine.